Hide Yah Kids! Hide Yah Kids!

As short as it is, this game is funny.

Make it longer please D: Like level is longer and has 2 rapists or something.

Mario in the Real World Mario in the Real World

I thought it was pretty funny.

I mean it maybe short, but I for one didn't expect a dog. Adding alittle more the game would definitely help. Like maybe jumping on a koopa troopa turns out to be a little old lady.

Choose Your Death 2 Choose Your Death 2

The violence!

Just wow

andyserkis responds:

Haha, thanks?

Assault Typing Powered Assault Typing Powered

Wow this reminds me of middle school.

Not only do you have to pay attention to what the words say, but you have to watch for the laser beams too. What a way to add challenge to the game. Bravo!

Penguin Escape Penguin Escape

Damn it, restart. Damn it, restart. DAMN IT!

Lol puzzle games, my only weakness. Loved it! Good Job

Earth Last Defender Earth Last Defender

No Need for the 0

Not much needs to be said since there are some reviews with tips already. This games controls are fairly simple. Arrow keys to move and spacebar to shoot, nothing hard to figure out.

egryan1 responds:

Thanks, though I am going to add Instructions to main menu, though I thought it was a very common control scheme

Mustache Warrior Mustache Warrior

Head shot!

First time ever I got so many, and I am usually bad at game like this. Very fun game dude. Keep up the good work :D

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

GOD DAMN IT!

I can't reach the bottom! From the charts I am a green orb and red orb from the bottom... I tried atleast 7 times always dying 2 orbs from the bottom. Awesome game!

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Big glitch.

After you shoop da whoop you can't move at all. You hp hits 0 and you never die. The score keeps increasing too, make scores incorrect.

Other than that the game is fun.